Facebook Wedding Prize Draw Competition
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Prize Draw. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is The Recipe (“we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding The Recipe employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw or The Recipe.
3. To enter the prize draw you should share the competition post on facebook and like The Recipe Facebook page, www.facebook.com/therecipeflowers/.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered.
5. The prize is for one winner only, drawn at random on the 2nd July 2018. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
6. The prize is estimated at a value of over £1,000 and includes 200 single stem artificial flowers from The Recipe. The estimation is based on the RRP of the single stem flowers. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. The winner will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system, after the closing date. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond within 48 hours of our message, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
8. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
9. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
10. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.